- The Columbus Symphony Orchestra presents “Four Seasons” at the Southern Theatre at 8pm Friday & Saturday, 3pm on Sunday. Tickets are $25-$65. Visitwww.ColumbusSymphony.com for further information.
- The Jazz Arts Group presents another PBJ & Jazz Concert for families at the Lincoln Theatre featuring the Sean Carney Band Saturday at 10am & 11:30am. Tickets are $5. Visit www.JazzArtsGroup.org for more details.
- The Columbus Children’s Theatre presents “Snow White” at their theater at 512 North Park Street Thursday & Friday at 7:30pm, Saturday at 1pm, 3pm & 5pm and Sunday at 1pm & 3pm. Tickets are $11-$21. Visitwww.ColumbusChildrensTheatre.org for complete details. This presentation will run through January 27th.
- COSI presents a “Get Fit Family Day” Saturday between 11am-3:30pm. Tickets are $12-$17. Visit www.COSI.org for more details.
- Shadowbox Live is at their new home in the old Worley Building in the Brewery District present “Between the Sheets”. Showtimes are Thursday at 7:30pm, Friday & Saturday at 7:30pm & 10:30pm. Tickets are $30 for either show. This presentation shall run through March 23rd. Visitwww.ShadowboxLive.org for more information.
- The Cloak & Dagger Dinner Theatre presents “Let’s Kill the Boss” at their theatre inside Shane’s Gourmet Catering on 447 East Livingston Avenue Friday & Saturday at 6:30pm. Tickets are $40 and include dinner and the show has an open-ended run. Visit www.CloakDagger.com for more details.
- Funny guy Bob Marley will headline The Funny Bone this weekend. Call the Bone Phone at 471-JOKE or visit www.ColumbusFunnybone.com for tickets.
Festivals & Expos
- The Ohio RV & Boat Show is at the Ohio Expo Center through Sunday. Admission is $10. Visit www.OhioRVandBoatShow.com for further information.
- The Ohio Guitar Show is at the Aladdin Shrine Sunday from 11:30am-6:30pm. Admission is $8. Visit www.OhioGuitarShows.com for more details.
- Each Saturday from 10am-5pm & Sunday between 12pm-5pm, The Ohio Historical Society will present “Cabin Fever Weekends” through the end of March. This will feature themed programming and activities for the kids. Admission is $5-$10. Visit www.OhioHistrory.org for more information.
- The Ohio Historical Society presents “Controversy 2: Pieces We Don’t Normally Talk About” through March 31st. Hours are Wednesday-Saturday 10am-5pm, Sundays from noon-5pm. Admission is $5-$10. Visit www.OhioHistory.orgfor more information.
- Columbus Food Adventures present “Alt East Ethnic Food Tour” every Friday between 6-9:30pm. The tour departs from the Columbus Aquatics Center and costs $60 (reservations are required). Tour stops include cuisine from Somalia, Vietnam, Nigeria, India and Mexico. For more information, please visitwww.ColumbusFoodAdventures.com. This tour will continue through March 29th.
- The Columbus Winter Beerfest is at the Columbus Convention Center Friday & Saturday from 7:30pm-11pm. Admission is $45. The event features live entertainment and more than 60 breweries featuring over 310 craft beers. Proceeds from the event benefit the Big Joe Duskin Music Education Foundation. Visit www.ColumbusBeerfest.com for complete information.
- Nothing to report here . . . sorry!
- The Columbus Winter Championship Tractor Pull is at the Ohio Expo Center Friday & Saturday. Visit www.HilliardTractorPull.com for complete details.
- The World’s Toughest Rodeo is at Nationwide Arena at 7:30pm Saturday. Tickets are $15-$75. Visit www.NationwideArena.com for more details.
- The OSU Men’s Basketball team faces Michigan at the Schottenstein Center at 1:30pm Sunday. Visit www.OhioStateBuckeyes.com for more information.
- Nothing to report here . . . sorry!
Mark’s “Out There” Pick of the Week
The Columbus Winter Beerfest is at the Columbus Convention Center Friday & Saturday from 7:30pm-11pm. Admission is $45. The event features live entertainment and more than 60 breweries featuring over 310 craft beers. Proceeds from the event benefit the Big Joe Duskin Music Education Foundation. Visitwww.ColumbusBeerfest.com for complete information.