Brought to you by
Mark’s “Out There” Pick of the Week
Downtown Logan will feature the Washboard Music Festival Thursday through Saturday. Thirteen bands will perform everything from polka to classic rock on washboards. The event will also feature a parade at 6pm Saturday. Visit washboardmusicfestival.com for complete details.
- The Columbus Symphony Orchestra kicks-off their Picnic with the Pops series at the Columbus Commons on Friday featuring “The Classical Mystery Tour,” the music of the Beatles. Then on Saturday, they will dazzle with “Cirque Musica.” Both nights the gates open at 6pm and the concerts start at 8pm. Tickets are $23. Visit picnicwiththepops.com for complete information.
- CATCO presents “Always Patsy Cline” in the Studio Two Theatre in the Riffe Center through Sunday. Visit catcoistheatre.org for more information.
- The CAPA Summer Movie Series continues with “The Maltese Falcon” at the Ohio Theatre Thursday & Friday and “Roman Holiday” on Saturday & Sunday. Tickets are $4 each or a strip of ten for just $25. Visit CAPA.com for a complete movie line-up. The series will run through August 10th.
- The Columbus Children’s Theatre presents “The Frog Prince” at their theatre at 512 North Park Street Thursday-Saturday at 10am, Sunday at 1pm, 3pm & 5pm. Tickets are $13-$16. Visit columbuschildrenstheatre.org for more details.
Festivals & Expos
- Our first Sunny 95 Connect!Kids Mommy & Me event takes place Friday at Polaris Fashion Place from 10:30am-12noon. This free event will feature chalk art, face painting, the Sunny 95 Meijer Ice Cream Truck, Matt the Balloon Man and musical guest Arnett Howard. Click here for more details.
- Gay Street in downtown Columbus will hold a Moonlight Market from 6-11pm. This is a free event! Visit moonlightmarketcolumbus.com for complete information.
- The Granville Art Affair & Rotary Wine Festival is Friday & Saturday in the lawn of the Bryn Du Mansion. Visit granvilleartaffair.com for more information.
- The Grove City Arts & Wine Festival is Saturday from 11am-10pm at the Historic Town Center. Admission is $15. Visit grovecitytowncenter.com for more information.
- The Columbus Clippers battle the Scranton Wilkes-Barre Railriders at Huntington Park Thursday at 7pm, Friday at 7:15pm, Saturday at 7pm and Sunday at 6pm. Visit clippersbaseball.com for a complete schedule.