UNIVERSAL Orlando Resort / Sunny 95 WSNY / AAA Ohio Auto Club – Flyaway
- HOW TO ENTER/ WINNER SELECTION: NO Purchase Necessary. People in the Sunny 95, WSNY listening area will qualify weekdays between Monday, January 7th, 2013 and Friday, January 18th, 2013 by listening to 94.7FM for a cue to call three (3) times each weekday. The Sunny 95 DJ will take the 9th caller at (614-459-WSNY (9769)) to win the designated qualifying prize (Family Four Pack of tickets to AAA Great Vacations EXPO), plus they will be qualified to win the Grand Prize flyaway to Universal Orlando. The prompt will be randomly made at various times between 6am – 6pm for a total of 30 daily prize winners/semi-finalist qualifiers. Limit one Daily Prize per person throughout the sweepstakes period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of call-ins received at each prompt. All Daily Prize winners will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize drawing described below. One (1) [Grand Prize] winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible daily prize winners received throughout the contest period. Grand Prize Drawing will be conducted by Sunny 95 on Friday, January 18th, 2013. Sunny 95, WSNY reserves the right to notify and/or contact the potential winner by phone and to broadcast all or a portion of the notification phone call on air in either a live or pre-recorded format as determined by Sunny 95, WSNY.
2. PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Prize winner (“Winner”) will receive a four (4) day, three (3) night trip for Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guest(s)”) to Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Trip will include a $1,000 credit to AAA to book a round trip coach class air transportation for Winner and up to three (3) Guests provided by AAA Ohio Auto Club from a major commercial airport near Winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion) to Orlando, FL; three (3) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy room and tax only) at Loews Royal Pacific Resort or at another on-site hotel (as determined by the Prize Provider in their sole discretion); non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, FL; 3 Park Unlimited Pass Tickets that will allow access to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Wet ‘n Wild for Winner and up to three (3) Guests; and attendance at one (1) Blue Man Group performance (exact date and time to be determined by UO in their sole discretion) for Winner and up to three (3) guests. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Trip is three thousand nine hundred and forty-six dollars and sixteen cents ($3,946.16). If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than thee (3) guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If Winner is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Specific travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Trip must be completed within one (1) year of notification or Prize will be forfeited. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. Travel dates are subject to Prize Provider and Sponsor approval. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner is responsible for any air travel taxes and/or expenses, including applicable departure taxes or fees, inspection charges, and security charges. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Prize Provider. All Prize elements must be redeemed at the same time. No responsibility is assumed by Sunny 95, WSNY, or any participating sponsor, for any travel, concert, or related event that is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, any force majeure event such as hurricane, fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, insurrection, or terrorist threat. In the event of such cancellation, neither Sunny 95, WSNY, nor any participating sponsor, shall have any further liability or obligation to winner. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. Sunny 95 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
Thirty (30) Daily Prize(s) will be awarded. Each daily prize will consist of a family four-pack of tickets to the AAA Great Vacations EXPO being held January 18 – 21, 2013 in Columbus, OH. Each ticket is valued at $9.00 for a total value of $45.00. Limit one Daily Prize per person throughout the sweepstakes period. Odds of becoming a Prize winner and being entered into the Grand Prize drawing depend upon the number of call-ins received at each announcement. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend upon the total number of call-ins during each day throughout the Promotion Period.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the U.S. residing in the listening area of Sunny 95, WSNY within the state of Ohio. Employees of Sunny 95, WSNY, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, sibling, spouse) and persons living in the same household of such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. If potential prize winner is a minor, prize may be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign all prize acceptance documents assume all responsibilities of prize winner. One entry per person during promotional period. To be eligible to win any prize on Sunny 95 you must not have won anything on Sunny 95 in the past 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted within 30 days after a household has a winner. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
4. GENERAL: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Sunny 95, WSNY in its sole discretion. Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the Sunny 95 studios prior to claiming prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600. No groups, clubs or organizations may enter or win prizes. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Sunny 95, WSNY which shall be final and binding. Contest void where prohibited.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: All potential winner(s) will be notified by phone if potential winner becomes Grand Prize winner. Major prize winners will be required to sign and return to Sunny 95, WSNY an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within 14 days of first attempt at notification. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if mail is returned as undeliverable, without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Winner must personally pick-up prize at the Sunny 95 studios within 14 days and present identification for prize to be released. All travel and transportation costs, if any, associated with collecting the prize, are winner’s responsibility.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All entrants, as a condition of participation, and all winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release Sunny 95, WSNY, all participating sponsors, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, divisions, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or the offering or announcement of any prize. Neither Sunny 95, WSNY nor any participating sponsor make any representations nor warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Anytime you call the Sunny 95 studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast. As a winner of a Sunny 95 contest your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
- In the event the winner is subject to or the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Sunny 95’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Sunny 95 awarding the prize to the winner. Sunny 95 shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Sunny 95 shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.